Do you have a question about one of our gemstones, need an explanation, or want a special stone that is not listed on our website?
Linda loves to help people to navigate the jargon-filled and rather daunting world of online gemstone buying.
Passionate about gemstones, Linda trained with the Gemological Institute of America in 2006, and is also an Australian Registered Jewelry Valuer.
Working for Tanzanite One/ Richland Gemstones since 2010, Linda has seen thousands of tanzanites and sapphires, and is considered a Tanzanite Specialist by the National Council of Jewelry Valuers.
Linda is originally from New Zealand.
Linda’s qualifications include:
- Graduate Diamonds Diploma (Gemological Institute of America)
- Graduate Colored Stones Diploma (Gemological Institute of America)
- Accredited Jewelry Professional Diploma (Gemological Institute of America)
- Graduate Gemologist Diploma (Gemological Institute of America)
- Diploma of Jewelry Design (Chualalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand)
Her professional affiliations include:
- National Council of Jewelry Valuers (Australia) – Registered Jewelry Valuer/Tanzanite Specialist.